Welcome to Part 3 of the 3-Part Strategy for Positive Change
Democratize Local Communities
Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) of objective, experienced and qualified Community Leaders that understand how to lead and manage various community forums effectively and professionally, with a passion for accountability, transparency and integrity. Not forming part of any organization, these SPVs don’t suffer Conflicts of Interests, Nepotism or Favoritism of any kind, with one goal, and one goal only – Improve Public Service Delivery!
The Stakeholder Forum (SHF)
Go to the Portal to navigate to individual SHFs rolling out across South Africa.
A Universal Goal
The common objective of the Change Intervention Programmes are simply to assist Local Municipalities to augment their Service Delivery capability, and these services include (but not limited to):
- Electrical Distribution
- Water & Sanitation
- Refuse Collection & Dump Management
- Roads & Stormwater
- Parks & Servitudes
- Safety & Security
Key Performance Objectives
These objectives underscore the many multi-disciplinary projects to be developed under the CIP:
- Poverty & Hunger – Alleviate poverty and hunger.
- Health and Well-being – Establish an environment that nurtures good, healthy, lives and promotes well-being for all citizens at all ages.
- Education – Inclusive and equitable quality education that promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Water and Sanitation – Rehabilitate and repurpose water & sanitation infrastructure and resources.
- Energy – Rehabilitate and repurpose electrical infrastructure and resources.
- Roads, Stormwater, Parks, Servitudes and Waste – Rehabilitate and repurpose roads and stormwater infrastructure, parks and servitudes and waste and dump management practices and resources.
- Decent Work & Economic Growth – Inclusive, sustainable economic growth and productive employment.
- Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure – Inclusive, sustainable industrial development and innovation.
- Sustainable Communities – Inclusive, safe, resilient, and sustainable living environments.
- Environmental Action – Clean up ecological disaster systems, establish systems to combat pollution and revitalise parks and wildlife sanctuaries to protect and foster vibrant, self-sustainable ecosystems.
- Peace, Safety, Justice & Strong Institutions – Establish safe, peaceful, and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable, and inclusive institutions at all levels.
- Revitalise Other Public Services – Continuous improvement of other public services, like health care (e.g. public hospitals), emergency services (e.g. paramedic, fire prevention, police and military) and others (e.g. postal).
- Partnering for Sustainable Development & Growth – Build implementation competence and capacity and revitalize partnerships for sustainable development.